1. she can count from 1 to 10.
2. loves books. she calls it "a book". always asks me to read together her picture books. she likes to read.
3. knows how to sing her abc.
4. always say thank you but she say it as "a' teng".
5. sucks her thumb only when she's about to go to sleep and plays with the collar of her shirt everytime she has her bottle in her mouth.
6.not potty trained yet but we have her toilet seat in the bathroom for months now and she loves sitting on it.
7. always complain when her CD is not playing in my car but she does not do this when she is with her father in his truck.
8.calls erica's name so well.
9. knows how to use her dvd player.
10. her favorite breakfast: honeynut cheerios, fruit loops, chocolate rice crispies and coco puffs.
11. her favorite tv shows: barney, sesame street, the wiggles, jojo, the doodlebops, big bear in the big blue house, blues clues, tellytubbies, booba, wheel of fortune and jeopardy.
12. she loves noodles.
13. she could talk to you on the phone but you would not understand yet everything she says.
14. climbs the computer chair and plays the computer like an adult, clicking the mouse and everything. her favorite website is barney.com.
15. flip out of her crib when she was a year and a half while mommy was taking shower.
16. her favorite fruits: banana, grapes, cherries and oranges.
17. she likes taking a bath, first thing we do is brush teeth then bath. when she is done i just ask her to say "bye water" and she close the faucet without problem.
18. she started with oral b safe to swallow toothpaste and now i switched her to colgate barbie for kids.
19. laughs so hard when i start singing "where is thumbkin?" and i start to move my thumb to her.
20. so sweet always gives a hug while tapping my shoulder and everytime she hears the barney song she will give hugs and kisses everytime she hears "i love you, you love me, we're a happy family. with a great big HUG and a KISS from me to you...."