Apple’s CEO unveiled the new at the Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. The next generation iPhone called the iPhone4 has a lot of features not available in the .
New Features of the iPhone 4:
1. 24% thinner than the current 3GS, being called by Steve Jobs as the “thinnest smart phone on earth” with metal casing on the side.
2. Has the front facing camera that allows users to make video calls, this is called the “Face Time”- users are capable to video chat with Mac computers and other iphone 4 users via wifi.
3. Better screen resolution with 326 pixels per square inch.
4. Improved battery – users can talk up to 7 hours, 40% more talk time than the 3Gs.
5. Record HD video with editing capabilities
6. 5 mp camera with built LED flash at the back
The new iPhone4 will be in the market starting in the U.S., Britain, France, Germany and Japan for $199 (16 GB) and $299 (32GB). Also starting the 24th, the iPhone 3GS (8Gb) will go on sale for $99 and the second generation will be discontinued.
The iPhone is still exclusive with in the United States.